Thursday, August 24, 2006

Why do some people bother...

There should be a test that people have to take to be able to use the phone or even to converse with others. This is the week that Madden 07 came out and basically all hell breaks loose. The thing that gets me the most about this day is the needy phone calls. Up to a week before the game shipped we got calls asking if it came out yet...when weekend hit....i must have took at least 50 calls...telling everyone "Monday....on Monday." Yes, Monday being a day early...my store got them a day early so we started selling them off...and this caused more stupid phone calls...

I think the funniest one i heard was one my boss got. The person on the phone asked him if we had madden yet..and my boss said yes we have it...then the person on the phone asks how are you selling it already..i thought it wasnt out....then why the hell are you calling if you thought it wasnt out...did ya just want someone to talk to about it? I mean really...we have things to do.

I had a kid call me today and ask if its true that if you had madden 2004-2006 you get madden 2007 for free.....someone must be playing a sick joke on that kid...everyone knows the old madden games are worthless once the new ones are out. We buy them all day long for 1-2 dollars and sell them at the flea markets.

I swear if we didnt need to get some phone calls everyday i'd have it off the hook all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you know it, soon as the opening hour of the store rolls around, the first guy in grabs a Madden 07.......

This game is so gold, EA should just put one out each day of the year! ;)