Saturday, July 29, 2006

Visit from a friend!


Kirby showed up in the store one day!!!! Really!!

Well, actually this girl (stop right there, I know what you're thinking: What's a girl doing in a game store? Well, most of the time it's a mom buying a game for her kids, or a female buying something for her boyfriend. I only met one girl under 45 who said she plays games for herself, and promptly asked her to marry me.) bought a game on credit, and her name was Kirby. Her NAME WAS KIRBY! I told her that her name was Kirby (which I'm sure she knew since people called her that all her life), and explained that was also a video game character, which she said she knew.

Not much of a point to that story, but Kirby visiting the store made my afternoon.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I spend a lot of time in EB games and other video game stores. I play games all the time, but I'm sorry to say I wasn't name after a video game character.

Chentzilla said...

There's a vacuum cleaner company named Kirby, using some aggressive tactics to sell their overpriced goods. Gives bad name to Nintendo's pink pal.

Unknown said...

keren
Agen Bola, Agen Bola Online, situs taruhan bola, Agen judi bola, Bandar Bola, Bandar Taruhan Bola